There is a frightful reality that we must address about the Youngstown School bus death traps. CDL drivers or those who hold a commercial drivers license will understand this post and it will probably be more shocking to them than those who hold a
Much to my dismay and to many other’s, Youngstown School officials and Prosecutor do not know how to identify a victim. Is it just me or does anyone else realize the the victim is NOT
When the “Preventable Tragedy” happened I got thousands of emails. One in particular disturbed me to a great deal. Many knew that I was under the impression that the bus driver was speeding when Faith fell into her pathway. This only made
You will notice in my posts that I never say anything derogatory about the Youngstown City Police. I am sure there are a lot of people wondering why. Here is my explanation and please feel free to correct me if I am wrong about this, read this entire
I find it amazing that Youngstown Angels are coming out of the woodwork from everywhere, yet I should not be surprised at all. Many people including doctors, lawyer’s, cops and teachers are appalled at the injustice done to Faith McCullough.
The following are statement taken from East High School children on and off the school bus. Here are the facts about these statements.
- None of them are licensed CDL or Commercial Drivers Licensed Holders which receive special training to ensure the safety of children and especially pedestrians.
- Most or all of them do not hold a valid drivers licence.
- None of them have any or very little experience driving.
- They are all behind the driver on the bus.
- None of them can observe as well as the driver of the bus, mirrors, viewing area etc.
- The bus driver knew that her vehicle is longer than a car or pickup truck.
Please notice that even these children realize rolling down a hill will make one dizzy and disoriented. Too bad
Why is what happened to Faith McCullough important to our nation, our country, our people and our Constitution? Justice for ALL is what the constitution of the United States reads and we are only as strong as its weakest link. “We The People”
Below is a list of things that you will get charged with if you commit them in Youngstown Ohio.
- Seatbelt Violations
- Going left of center while driving.
- Texting and Driving
- Failure to obey traffic control devices.
Here is something that the authorities in Youngstown will not cite you for.
- Running over a child in a school zone and killing them if they get in your way while going left of center at 6 to 10 MPH.
Mind you that this is only the authorities that think this way and people like
This website is made for the Angels of Youngstown Ohio who are sick and tired or the Authorities taking a complacent stand when it comes to justice in this town. They like to use terms like unavoidable accidents to justify the death of a child when